Monday, December 8, 2008

In Memoriam

Sad news: I was saddened this morning to learn of the death of a young reader of Tekton and occasional correspondent, Jonathan Dileo. You can read more about him at the blog of one of our guest authors, Nick P.:

http://deeperwaters.wordpress.com/2008/12/07/remembering-jonathan/

Jonathan and I had not corresponded for a year or so, but I remember him as a bright, inquisitive young man. He will be sorely missed. Our prayers and consolations to his family.

TheologyWeb will be shut down on Wednesday as an observance.

Trusting the New Testament: Listened to more of the Greer-Heard lectures, up through William Warren’s talk.

E-Block: finished tech work for the next issue. I checked my stats and found that the PDF version was not used that much, so I will be dropping that version. I’ll go ahead and post tomorrow, since I have other errands the next two days (see below).

Project S: Reviewed more essays for final posting.

Other: Finished the article for my friends at CMI. Also, I was asked to create an informational brochure on a youth program that a ministry partner and I are working on; I’ll work on that through the week.

Look ahead: Today a meeting; tomorrow – a dental appointment mid-morning which will again mean a slightly shorter workday otherwise. Then a business lunch Wednesday.

E-mails answered/written: 27

No comments: