Friday, December 5, 2008

E-Block on the Block!

Trusting the New Testament: Listened to more of the Greer-Heard lectures, up through Dale Martin’s talk.

E-Block: Wrote the review of David Sanford’s If God Disappears and started on some tech work for the next issue.

On the side, if you have subscribed and not received a message from me with password information, write me! I have had one case where PayPal did not send an email confirmation, and another today where my email with password information was rejected as spam by someone’s server. Be especially watchful if you have a server that can reject spam, as my password emails for each issue will be sent in bulk.

Project S: Reviewed more essays for final posting.

Other: Reviewed and tweaked 2009 Tekton ministry goals. Also began an article for my friends at CMI.

Look ahead: I have a meeting early Monday with a potential ministry supporter. It’ll be a shorter workday otherwise.

E-mails answered/written: 27

No comments: