Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cocoa Krispies


I got a whole mess of new Cocoa pictures to dribble out now. Here's a nice one we took while at our motel in Savannah, with Cocoa playing with one of his fave toys -- a "ropey raccoon".

Trusting the New Testament: Continued work on the chapter on the authorship of the Pastorals. This will take a few days – it has over 60 endnotes.

Project S: Finished reviewing current essays for final posting. I now need to do some technical background work and consultation.

Other: A contact pastor asked me for some help on a forum post; it was mostly copy and paste to answer some stale objections – the usual from uninformed skeptics about Gospel authorship. Also, more work on the informational brochure for the youth program. I’ll post the results when I’m done. Finally, had a meeting with my local ministry about our ministry goals. You’ll hear more about that (and about him) in coming weeks.

E-mails answered/written: 13

No comments: