Monday, January 3, 2011

Paring Time

Worktime: A new category here that’s a little different. As I have noted in my newsletter, Tekton has received some generous support of late, which means I can now shed some of my USDA work time and spend it on ministry. But there’s a catch: I need to find a qualified candidate for the job. I started down a list I had today, and my number one candidate found another job already. I phoned the second candidate and he asked to think about it. I hope to hear back no later than Friday.

E-Block: Continued the article on vocabulary arguments related to NT authorship.

Blogorama: One post on the Ticker, and one on the Forge Answered 2 comments.

TektonTV: Wrote a script for Part 1 of a series on NT authorship, and did about 15 seconds of production. Also answered 5 comments.

Other: Drafted a promotional letter for our youth “apologetics boot camps”.

E-mails answered/written since last time: 29

No comments: