Sunday, October 17, 2010

Return of the Weekend Warrior

I’m back…and now I can tell more about the sabbatical, which was actually a special celebratory trip for my beloved and I’s 20th anniversary. The actual anniversary date is in December, but we decided we wanted to see New England in the fall, so we had to go in October. It was a great trip and I’ll share pictures over the next few weeks.

E-Block: While on the planes and in airports, I read the last two Tony Campolo books for the article: Choose Love Not Power and Connecting like Jesus (much of which is by a co-author).

TektonTV: Handled/answered about 5 new comments. Turning off comments only worked on 1 of the 3 videos.

E-mails answered/written since last time: I checked email a couple of times on the trip; between that and today – 45 messages. Yow.

No comments: