Friday, September 3, 2010

Rez Landing

Defending the Resurrection: Goodness! Xulon is turning them out fast these days. It’s already done and available on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Defending-Resurrection-James-Patrick-Holding/dp/1609576543/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1283529736&sr=1-1

I’ll get a hub page up for the book as soon as Amazon has a picture of the cover up.

TektonTV: Or, Project Y as it used to be. Worked up a basic script which will be a response to a skeptical video online. Which one? Find out later. ;) Also dug out some free sound effects from various places. This weekend I need to buy a few accessories.

Other: More class preparation. I need to check out the classroom Sunday to decide what else I need to do before I teach Wednesday.

E-mails answered/written since last time: 18

No comments: