Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snips and Snail Mail

Other news first: Yesterday I noted that I’m applying to the Post Office to be eligible to send mail as a non-profit. After checking the requirements I will now do an experiment. My intent is to replace the monthly email newsletter with a monthly (or semi-monthly) mailing. To gauge how well this would work, all newsletter subscribers will be receiving, over the next few weeks and alphabetically by last name, an email asking if they’d like to subscribe to a print newsletter.

Trusting the New Testament: Listened to more of the Greer-Heard lectures, up through Wallace and Ehrman’s Q and A session.

E-Block: Finished reading Chopra’s The Third Jesus and wrote the review. It looks like I’ll have time to do one more book review, possibly two, before I go to the final production aspects of this issue.

I’ve also decided to add a Lifetime Subscription Option for $100, which will show up the next issue.

Project S: Experimented with some special files and codes created by one of our valuable ministry helpers. Still checking on some bugs.

E-mails answered/written: 22

No comments: